We are pleased to inform you that an Online-Seminar on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems organized by Nazarbayev University (NU), Institute of Batteries (IoB) and “National Laboratory Astana” (NLA) is scheduled for August 11-12, 2021. Language of the online seminar – English.
Due to the current pandemic COVID19, we will not hold our annual International conference on Nanomaterials and Advanced Energy Storage Systems (INESS) conference in its usual format. Instead, we will arrange seminar series by internationally renowned scientists in the field of functional materials for energy applications and relevant areas.
The online-seminar topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced Nanomaterials
- Advanced Energy Conversion and Storage Systems
- Materials for electrochemical sensors and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- Semiconductors and optoelectronics
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Energy and environment
- Smart energy systems
The researchers from different countries will participate and share their vision on progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
The online-seminar is an open event and the participants from academia and industry sectors are welcome to participate.
For more information, please visit the INESS web page: www.iness.kz. The details of the online-seminar such as the platform will be updated later.