Please be aware that not more than two (2) abstracts can be presented by a registered participant. (Either one accepted oral and one poster presentation or two poster presentations)
Instructions for authors
INESS 2020 Poster session instructions
Posters are required to be in English language and in portrait format in dimensions of One PowerPoint page (widescreen 16:9).
- Place the title of your paper clearly at the top of the poster to allow viewers to easily identify your paper. Indicate the authors’ names and address information in order to allow interested viewers to contact you for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand, in a size sufficient to be read online.
- Organize the poster in a way that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory. The poster must cover the same content as the abstract.
- Include the background of your research followed by results and conclusions. The success of a poster presentation is contingent on how well you convey the information to an interested audience.
- Save your poster file as a PDF file.
- Record audio for your poster for 2-3 minutes, highlighting the most important parts in your poster.
- Add the audio into your pdf file of the poster by following instructions on how to add audio into the pdf file. You will need an Adobe reader to do it. The link for the instructions on how to add audio into your pdf poster file https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32FuguFsPk
- Please send your complete PDF poster file with integrated recorded audio before 1st of August.
The award certificates along with cash contributions will be awarded to best posters in recognition of their scientific achievement. The main criteria are the scientific quality and originality of the research, plus the quality of the poster presentation.
You can optionally submit a short paper based on the accepted abstract which will be published in a journal with non-zero cite score. The closing date for submission of short papers will be 20 August 2020.
All submitted papers will be peer reviewed by the technical committee of the Conference. All Accepted papers (after peer review) (of authors who opted for publication in Journal) will be published in the journal with non-zero cite score indexed in SCOPUS.
Papers should be formatted according to the format attached.
You must attend and present the paper at the online conference in order to be included in the program and journal.
If you have any questions regarding the short paper submission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to seeing you at INESS-2020!
The Organizing Committee
National Laboratory Astana,
Institute of Batteries LLC,
53, Kabanbay Batyr Avenue, Nur-Sultan 010000 Kazakhstan
Phone: +7 7172 70 65 27, +7 7172 70 93-97