We would like to invite you to the INESS-2022, which we plan to have on August 4-6, 2022.
Due to the pandemic COVID19, the conference is planned to be held in a hybrid format – both in-person and online (online for foreign participants only). The deadline for the abstract submission is May 30, 2022.
The conference topics cover the following and related areas:
- Advanced nanomaterials
- Advanced energy conversion and storage systems
- Advanced materials for sensors applications
- Materials for electrochemical sensors and electroanalytical applications
- Materials and technology for alternative advanced energy applications
- Solar energy materials and solar cells
- Semiconductors and optoelectronics
- Catalysis and fuel cells
- Battery monitoring and management systems
- Battery safety and utilization
- Development of electric vehicles and stationary energy storage
- Modelling tools in materials science and energy conversion systems
- Energy and environment
- Smart energy systems
Full length papers presented at the Conference will be published as Proceedings in international journals.
The researchers from different countries will participate and share their vision on progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy and energy storage systems.
The conference will be supported by several TV, newspaper and internet companies.
The conference is an open event and the participants from academia, industry and investors sectors are welcome to participate. We expect participation of several partner companies, and investors.
The INESS conference started in Nazarbayev University, Kazakhstan in 2013. The scientists and students from Japan, Korea, France, Germany, China, Russia, Canada, UAE, UK, Turkey and Kazakhstan reviewed and discussed the recent progress and problems in materials science, nanotechnologies, ecology, renewable energy, energy storage systems and modeling methods in these fields. For further details please visit the INESS web-page: www.iness.kz. For past conferences please check INESS-2016, INESS-2017, INESS-2018, INESS-2019, INESS–2020 and INESS–2021.
Abstract submission deadline
May 30, 2022
Paper submission deadline
September 5, 2022
The registration fee for the conference (to be paid by presenting authors):
– USD 100 for international participants
– KZT 15000 for the local participants
– KZT 6000 for graduate students
– KZT 5000 for non-presenting authors
Looking forward to seeing you at INESS-2022!